Over 15 people have been made homeless due to heavy fire disaster on Monday night in the Telecom Community Kakata Margibi County.
The landlady of the six (6) bedrooms’ house, Massa Fafona explaining to reporters in a sad tone said, the fire started about 9:15pm; stressing that those living in the house cannot establish the root cause of the fire.
Although no fatalities were reported, Madam Fofana explained that all their belongings in the house were burned completely.
Mrs. Fofana including dwellers of the six bedrooms house are however calling on the government through the district representative Hon. Ellen Attoh Wreh, humanitarian organizations, and well-meaning individuals to help provide some basic necessities, including food, shelter, and clothes, and to also assist with materials to help rebuild her house.
“I am calling on our Lawmakers and other people to please help us; our children just started school and all their school materials got damage,” Madam Fofana.
Business people, teachers, and students are amongst the 15 inhabitants made homeless by the fire disaster.
For support to the fire victims, please reach this contact: mobile money # 0888542937