Fire Disaster Leaves Over 25 People Homeless in Old Road Community

0
400
Fire

By Ayeason Yeeba (Intern)

Over 25 people have been made homeless due to a fire disaster in the VAI town, Old Road Community on Tuesday, August 11.

The landlady of the 11 bedrooms’ house, Cynthia Noah told KMTV that the fire started about 10:30 AM as a result of “high voltage” current.

Although no casualties were reported, Cynthia narrated that all of their belongings in the house were got burned completely.

She’s however calling on the government, humanitarian organizations, and well-meaning individuals to help provide some basic necessities, including food, shelter, and clothes, and to also assist with materials to help rebuild her house.

Business people, teachers, and students among the 25 inhabitants made homeless by the fire disaster.

For support to the fire victims, please reach this contact: mobile money # 0886470730- Patience