Lofa County To Raise A Dollar Rally Campaign Saturday, Discloses Massive Preparation Ahead Of The National County Meet Kick-off

0
1320

Ahead of the biggest national sporting event across Liberia, several Counties are now in the preparatory stage in a move to show supremacy on the national scene in December.

Well one of such Counties that is said to be leaving no stone unturned in this year’s competition is Lofa County.

  • https://twitter.com/kmtv_lib
  • https://www.linkedin.com/company/kmtv-liberia
  • https://web.facebook.com/Kmtvlib/

Speaking to news reporters Tuesday the steering committee chairman Momo Cyrus said unlike in the past Lofa is gearing up to change the record around for the betterment of the County.

According to him as part of the preparatory stage of the annual event, the Committee along with citizens of the County will launch a dollar rally campaign this Saturday October 26, 2019 at the Monrovia City Hall.

Mr. Cyrus said the intent is to among things raise more funds to help support the teams of the County.

As testimony of their seriousness and commitment to the process, the Lofa County Steering Committee Chairman disclosed that they have gone about 60% preparation with infrastructure planning and is working tirelessly to complete the remaining 40% before the start of the tournament.

Lofa as one of the Counties to host the preliminary rounds of the 2019/2020 National County Sports meet and is said to be in full gear to host their visitors, noted the Son of Lofa.

He praised the Legislative Caucus for their support to the ongoing process so far.

Cyrus disclosed that the County caucus has promised to make available 1m to help support the teams of the County.

Currently training sections he pointed are ongoing at different venues indicating further that a plan peace tournament will take place in the County next Month.

The peace tournament which will bring together four tames namely: A Team from Guinea, Sierra Leone, The County’s-All Star Team and the Monrovia base team respectively.

The focus, he pointed out is to officially select their final twenty-five solid men team which will in his words ensure they clinched the tournament this year.

Unlike in the past selected players he told reporters will go to camp two weeks before the start of the tournament.

Momo is at the same time encouraging his kinsman in and out of Liberia to support their County team to ensure they bring proud to the County.

  • https://twitter.com/kmtv_lib
  • https://www.linkedin.com/company/kmtv-liberia
  • https://web.facebook.com/Kmtvlib/

He said with the current preparation process, more potential players are expressing interest to form a part of Lofa County’s team but only the best will be selected.

“The process is open, We are transparent, We need more players, technical staff, coaches and many others because we want only the best to fulfill our target this year, the SEGAL boss noted.

  • https://twitter.com/kmtv_lib
  • https://www.linkedin.com/company/kmtv-liberia
  • https://web.facebook.com/Kmtvlib/

Lofa since the opening of the national County meet is yet to win it, a record Mr. Cyrus noted will be changed this year as massive preparations, he added are in the making to ensure said is achieve to the core.